Starting a clinic or want to expand?
*Spinalator elevation table (model EL-DT) with cervical, thoracic, & lumbo-pelvic drops. Great shape, asking $4500
* 2 therapy/massage tables, asking $250 each.
Lots of misc. items including:
*Office furniture, office supplies, x-ray view boxes, lead aprons, x-ray storage bin, hydroculator, towels/gowns, high quality beautiful framed pictures, etc.
Contact: Penny at 208-514-5475
I am Dr. Martha Jenkins. I have a chiropractic office in Boise.
All of us have had a "roller coaster ride" over the last two years. I realize that it makes it difficult for many chiropractors out there to be able to start their own businesses.
I want to help.
I have loved being a chiropractor and having the additional freedom of owning my own business. My current practice is stable and is the fourth one I have owned and it has been established since 2004.
I am planning to move out of state. I would love to help another colleague who wants to own their own office by taking over a turn key practice at an affordable and reasonable price.
Is that you?
I would love to hear from you. If you are interested in talking and finding out more information, please feel free to contact me. If you are content in your current situation, that is wonderful.
If you know of a colleague who might be interested, please pass this on.
Dr. Martha Jenkins
Email: drjenkins1 O@gmail.com
Cell number: (208) 283-0356
Elite Electric Elevation Adjusting Table for sale.
-Raised cervical headpiece and drop
-Thoracic breakaway for adjust pregnant females
Great condition. Some off the dye in the vinyl has been washed out.
Available in Coeur d'Alene
Contact: 208-966-4425 - firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for an associate or independent contractor who is outgoing, self-motivated, and has excellent communication skills. Experience is a plus but not a requirement. Applicants must be proficient in manual diversified adjusting and charting. The doctor applying for the position must be passionate about helping patients, friendly, caring, and professional. Our clinic is fully staffed with Chiropractic Assistants to assist you in providing excellent care to patients including physical therapy rehab, modalities and massage. This is an exciting opportunity to work with regenerative medicine and other medical providers as part of your care plan for patients!
· Demonstrates high level of professionalism and personal conduct
· Consult with patients by reviewing health and medical histories; questioning, observing and examining patients; and reviewing x-rays, as indicated
· Provides clear description of services to patients, with informed consent
· Evaluate patients’ neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine using chiropractic diagnosis to determine neuromusculoskeletal and spine related conditions
· Perform manual adjustments to the spine, or other articulations of the body, in order to correct the musculoskeletal system
· Updates and maintains plan for treatment with each patient
· Maintain accurate case histories of patients
· Patient chiropractic care and education
· Maintaining accurate and timely patient records
· Building positive doctor-patient relationships
· Describes, articulates, identifies, and treats a wide variety of conditions
· Willing to work rotating Saturdays
· A doctor of chiropractic degree from an accredited chiropractic college
· Valid DC license in Idaho
· Fully eligible for Malpractice Insurance in Idaho
· Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
· People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
· Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
· Prefer to have 3 years of experience
Job Type: Part-time
Monday 2:30PM - 6:00PM
Tuesday 9:00AM - 1:00PM (Potential to be full day)
Friday 9:00AM - 1:00PM and 2:30PM - 5:00PM
Rotating Saturdays 9:00AM - 1:00PM
Contact us at: email@example.com
Practice for Sale: Nampa, ID
D.C. retiring from 38 year practice seeks a motivated, passionate and energetic buyer for his long term patients and steady new patients needing chiropractic care. Techniques and protocols include Gonstead, Diversified, Cox, Activator, EMS and Massage. Prime location in Nampa which is the largest city in the Canyon Valley of Idaho only 20 miles from Boise. Highly motivated seller will mentor and transition practice to a buyer who can easily triple the patient volume and income within 1-2 years. Appraised value $60-70K.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, 908-419-7510 for further details.
Posted 08/03/2022Wyoming Practice for Sale